What aisle are Brita Filters in Walmart? Brita Filters are in Aisle M22 in Walmart. Aisle 22 is in the Hardware section in Walmart. Buying the six-pack of Brita Filters is the best value at $24.99 since it’s almost $2 cheaper per filter compared to buying a single filter.
If the Brita Filters you’re looking for are not available in-store at Walmart, you can go to Walmart.com and place an order to get free shipping.
Where Are Brita Filters Located in Walmart?
When you step into a Walmart store in search of Brita Filters, you’ll find them nestled in Aisle M22, situated within the Hardware section. This designated spot ensures easy access and convenience for customers looking to enhance their water filtration game.
For the best value and cost savings, consider opting for the six-pack of filters, priced at $24.99. Choosing this bundle is a smart move, as it offers a substantial discount of nearly $2 per filter when compared to purchasing them individually.
Where Can You Buy Brita Filters?
You can find them available for purchase at various retailers, both online and offline. One of the most popular options is indeed Walmart, where Brita Filters are typically located in the Hardware section, specifically Aisle M22.
Walmart provides a convenient and widely accessible shopping experience for customers seeking these essential products. On top of this, other major retailers like Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, and Amazon also offer them in their home goods or kitchenware sections.
What Are Some of the Different Types of Brita Filters Available?
Brita offers a range of filters designed to meet different water filtration needs. Here are some of the different types available:
- Standard Filter: This is the most common type, suitable for everyday use. It effectively reduces chlorine taste and odor, heavy metals, and some common impurities.
- Longlast Filter: It is designed to last longer compared to the standard filter. It provides up to 120 gallons or approximately six months of great-tasting water.
- Faucet Filter: Brita also offers faucet-mounted filters, which conveniently attach to your kitchen faucet. These provide an instant supply of filtered water, eliminating the need for a pitcher.
- Pitcher Filter: These pitchers are popular for their simplicity and versatility. They are compatible with various Brita Pitchers and effectively remove impurities from tap water.
- Bottle Filter: They are designed for on-the-go use. These filters fit into Brita Water Bottles, allowing you to enjoy filtered water wherever you are.
When Should I Replace My Brita Filter?
It is generally recommended to replace them every two to six months, depending on the type of filter and your water usage. The filter’s lifespan can vary based on factors such as the quality of your tap water and the frequency of filter usage.
They usually come with an indicator that helps track the filter’s status, either through a sticker or a digital display. This indicator will let you know when it’s time to replace the filter.
What Other Brands of Filters Are Similar to Brita?
Some notable brands in the water filtration market include PUR, ZeroWater, Aquagear, and Mavea. These brands provide a range of filters for pitchers, faucet attachments, and even refrigerator systems. Like Brita, these brands focus on reducing impurities, improving taste, and providing clean drinking water.
What Are the Advantages of Using a Brita Filter?
Using a Brita Filter offers several advantages for improving the quality of your drinking water:
- Better Taste and Odor: They reduce chlorine taste and odor from tap water, resulting in cleaner, fresher, and better-tasting drinking water.
- Reduction of Impurities: They are designed to remove common impurities found in tap water, including heavy metals like lead and mercury, sediment, and certain contaminants.
- Cost-Effective: Using a Brita Filter can be more cost-effective compared to constantly purchasing bottled water.
- Environmental Impact: By using a Brita Filter, you can reduce the need for single-use plastic water bottles.
- Convenience and Accessibility: They are readily available and easy to use.
What Are the Disadvantages of Using a Brita Filter?
Using a Brita Filter has some potential disadvantages to consider. Firstly, they have a limited lifespan and need to be replaced regularly. Also, while they are effective in reducing common impurities, they may not be as effective in removing certain contaminants like fluoride or bacteria.
How Long Does a Brita Filter Last?
On average, a standard Brita filter is designed to last for approximately two months or after filtering around 40 gallons of water. However, Brita also offers products with longer lifespans, such as the Longlast Filter, which can provide up to 120 gallons of filtered water or approximately six months of use.
What Are the Different Price Points of Brita Filters?
The prices range from $8 for a single filter to $38 at Walmart for ones that last approximately six months. Check out our table below with filters you can purchase for different prices:
|Brita Standard Water Filter||$8.24|
|Brita Elite Replacement Water Filter for Pitchers and Dispensers||$18.72|
|Brita Standard Pitcher Replacement Filter||$11.80|
|Brita Longlast+ Water Filter, Longlast+ Replacement Filters for Pitcher and Dispensers||$38|
What Are the Best Ways to Clean a Brita Filter?
Begin by separating the various components, such as the lid, reservoir, and filter cartridge. Use mild dish soap and warm water to clean the filter components. Gently scrub the parts using a soft brush or sponge to remove any dirt, residue, or buildup. After washing, rinse each component with clean water to remove any soap residue. Ensure all the components are clean and dry, and reassemble the filter, ensuring that everything fits securely. It’s important to prime it by running cold water through it for a few minutes.