What aisle are Q Tips in Walmart? Q Tips can be found in Aisle B12 and in Aisle C4 in Walmart. Aisle B12 is in the Cosmetics section and Aisle C4 is in the Health section in Walmart. The best selling Q Tips in Walmart are the Q Tips Original Cotton Swabs 500 Counts, that cost $3.17.
- 100 percent pure cotton
- Firm, but flexible paper stick
- More cotton at the tip than any other swab
- Package dimensions : 2.0 inches (H) x 12.0 inches (L) x 10.0 inches (W)
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
If the Q Tips you’re looking for are not available in-store at Walmart, you can go to Walmart.com and place an order to get free shipping.
Q-tips® Cotton Swabs
Q-tips Cotton Swabs are a popular choice for ear cleaning. However, they can also be used for a variety of other purposes, such as applying or removing makeup, cleaning small parts of your computer, and more.
To clean your ears with Q-tips Cotton Swabs, follow these steps:
- 1. Shake the Q-tip container to remove any excess cotton before use.
- Moisten the tip of a Q-tip in warm water.
- Gently insert the moistened Q-tip into your ear canal and move it around slightly to loosen wax and debris.
- Carefully remove the Q-tip from your ear and dispose of it in the trashcan.
You can also use Q-tips Cotton Swabs to apply or remove makeup. To do so, follow these steps:
If you’re using Q-tips Cotton Swabs to apply makeup, such as eyeshadow or eyeliner, dampen the tip of the Q-tip in water and then dip it into your desired makeup product. Gently apply the makeup to your skin using light strokes.
To remove makeup with Q-tips Cotton Swabs, first moisten the tip of the Q-tip in water. Then, gently rubbing the Q-tip over your skin to remove any makeup residue.